IN A FEW WORDS
- I'm the second of 5 children, and I've always loved photographing my family, especially my atypical grandmothers. (If you're curious, check out the "portrait" category on the blog!)
- I studied Film to be a director, then moved on to photography, my first love, and entered the Gobelins school in Paris- France, in 2014.
- I got married in 2017 to the love of my life I met in Australia.
- In September 2018 I became mom to a great little boy. And then in October 2021, I welcomed into my arms my daughter, the spitting image of her father!
- There was a time when I was so obsessed with the world of weddings that I collected Vintage wedding dresses - I have a good fifteen in my closets!